Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

The Weekend

This weekend we went to the beach so Lach could do a half marathon along the Great Ocean Road (it really is called that). I spent most of the weekend studying but it was just so nice to get out of the city. I was so impressed at the number people doing the full marathon (3000) while I walked to the shop to get a coffee and the paper. There is nothing quite like walking alongside a marathon with a latte in hand to make you feel somewhat inadequate! Hope everybody had a lovely weekend.








1 comment:

  1. When I was in Melbourne, I desperately wanted to drive along the Great Ocean Road and see the Apostles. ( I forget how many Apsotles there are.) Was your weekend just fantastic?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment at your leisure to engage/enrage me.